RESEARCHING YOUR FAMILY TREE in order to find your Ancestors is not only important but it’s good for your psychological well being.
BEFORE WE START LET’S HAVE A FREE CONSULTATION
Before researching your family tree, we will need to communicate and discuss what you would like your end result to be. How far back do you want to go? How much detail, how many records or what kind of information are you looking for?
Don’t worry, I will guide you through this process, however, the hours of research will vary and depending on your goals.
My rate is $100 hourly and I offer start-up packages that will save you some money so that you can get started within your budget.
Each ancestor and family tree is very different so researching varies.
The time needed for research will change depending on the information sought, how accessible the records are and how extensive the search is. Because of this, I cannot guarantee I will find the record you wish to see however, I can promise dedicated effort to exhaust all possible means of searching for it.
Why is researching your family tree important?
Can you answer yes to any of these statements?
- There is a story you want to uncover and prove a deeper family secret.
- A family member was adopted or even murdered and you want to learn the details.
- Your Ancestor, who fought in a war, has an unknown grave location.
- The country in which your Ancestors originated is known but you’re not sure where they homesteaded.
- You want to find old letters or memoirs written to a loved one by your distant relative.
When you are researching your family tree you breakdown the brick walls, find clues and discover your own heritage to unlock your family story.
IT’S TIME TO DIG DEEPER INTO RESEARCHING YOUR FAMILY HISTORY. CONTACT ME today to book a free consultation.
Still not convinced? Read this article by No Wonder We Love Genealogy: It Is Scientifically Proven to Be Good for Us